Colette D.M.J

Of course, since we have the most beautiful daughter in the world, all our family and numerous close friends have been dying to hear more about her and see pictures and all that. So, since even proud parents like us sometimes tire of explaining to our sisters how the baby looks so much different today than she did yesterday we decided to let the pictures speak for themselves (and perhaps the occasional word as well).

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Same family - different standards

This is my idea of a tea party with mom. Who wouldn't want home-made spelt, carrot muffins???


And this is Auntie Moog's idea of a tea party. I wonder if Auntie Moogs has room for my suitcase and pack'n'play in her car??

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dear colette
i agree with auntie moogs that that is the idea of fun.that is pretty fun well i had better go



love ya,honey
love auntie teta

5:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's that quote, "Whoa to ye who scandalize one of these little ones; it'd be better if you were thrown into a pit" ....or something along those lines - I think it was Shakespeare or someone.

8:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um... I don't really think it is scandalizing. Doesn't St. Paul say something about "wine" (which, since I am now a Scripture scholar, thanks to my 8 weeks of Scripture class,I am pretty sure I can take the liberty of translating as "alcohol") being good for the stomach?? So really what I am being accused of is none other than teaching my niece and nephew to take care of their health. Also, I if I recall correctly, I think Chesterton says something about Catholics and good, red wine... Who am I to argue with such authorities!!!

2:46 PM  
Blogger Colette D.M.J said...

To quote a dear, dear friend - "words are important". I'm not so sure that that your newfound liberty has been thought over for long enough - there was a reason that he said wine...:)

11:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with auntie moogs that she was just trying to teach her neice and nephew to take care of their health. A doctor, that we all know, has frequently told people that alcohol is very good for the heart. (Who knew medicine could taste so good??) Also, Auntie Moogs it was NOT Chesterton who talked about Catholics and good red wine it was , my dear, Belloc. Really when you are defending yourself it would be good to put true quotes. Love, Aunite Lulu aka Aunite Rosie

6:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home