Colette D.M.J

Of course, since we have the most beautiful daughter in the world, all our family and numerous close friends have been dying to hear more about her and see pictures and all that. So, since even proud parents like us sometimes tire of explaining to our sisters how the baby looks so much different today than she did yesterday we decided to let the pictures speak for themselves (and perhaps the occasional word as well).

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Santa's little helper




Here I am with the Santa hat that I "accidentally" snuck into Dad's shopping cart and he paid for without realizing. I'm also modeling my new Christmas outfit.



I'm not sure exactly who this gift is for - it had my name on it but Dad seems to be hogging it all the time. New rule for tomorrow: Mega blocks are for me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home