Colette D.M.J

Of course, since we have the most beautiful daughter in the world, all our family and numerous close friends have been dying to hear more about her and see pictures and all that. So, since even proud parents like us sometimes tire of explaining to our sisters how the baby looks so much different today than she did yesterday we decided to let the pictures speak for themselves (and perhaps the occasional word as well).

Monday, October 22, 2007

Just doing the bills....



Just showing dad how to manage the finances here - he can't quite get the knack of this online banking so I am just walking him through my little banking tutorial.

Hopefully there will be no awkward questions regarding some recent babies'Rus charges - it could get ugly....

In the spirit of flylady - I'm doing a 27 boogie fling and am just going to try to make up for my delinquent blogging by regular posts from here on.....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

colette!Your hair is getting sooo long!Well I'll be seeing you soon.Thanks for the birthday card!mwaaa!love ya.
love,
auntie catherine

1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home