Colette D.M.J

Of course, since we have the most beautiful daughter in the world, all our family and numerous close friends have been dying to hear more about her and see pictures and all that. So, since even proud parents like us sometimes tire of explaining to our sisters how the baby looks so much different today than she did yesterday we decided to let the pictures speak for themselves (and perhaps the occasional word as well).

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Bend it Like Drewy

So, to those of you who haven't been able to keep up with the international soccer scene recently - I'd just like to announce that my Uncle Drew led his Highlander soccer team to be District Champions!

Here I am working on my cheers... Give me an R. Give me an O. Give me a V. Uncle Drew - you know what I am talking about!

Number 17 - the lucky number.


Be honest Dad - does this jersey make me look fat from your angle?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

GO UNCLE DREW!!!! You are the best cheerleader, Colette. I love your pics. THey are so cute. Glad you like the stroller. Love ya, Auntie Rosie

12:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dear colette
i agree with you that uncle drew is the best soccer captain ever.i am so glad that you like the stroller and stuff.i love you,honey
love auntie teta

1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home