Colette D.M.J

Of course, since we have the most beautiful daughter in the world, all our family and numerous close friends have been dying to hear more about her and see pictures and all that. So, since even proud parents like us sometimes tire of explaining to our sisters how the baby looks so much different today than she did yesterday we decided to let the pictures speak for themselves (and perhaps the occasional word as well).

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Best Dad Ever

Since Joe has graced us with his presence, his sleeping habits have rendered Mom and I useless until quite late. Usually between 9 and 10 am - we drag our weary bodies out of bed and down stairs for a nutritional breakfast of whatever we can find without exerting much effort. Its unfortunate that Dad is such an overachiever that he choses to leave the house approximately 2 to 3 hours before we even arise. Shame.


Just so happens that this morning, when Mom and I crawled downstairs, lo and behold, some morning angel had prepared us a feast - we were spared our usual fare of burnt toast and weak tea. It was a feast - complete with chocolate bars for each of us and oodles of other candy laid out on the table. Too bad Dad had left so early - I imagine he didn't even get to see all the great food.

However, I thought on this feast of St. Valentine, I should acknowledge my Dad - and though I just felt like I couldn't nail down the proper smile for the occasion - here are my best efforts.





3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Colette
your haircut is sooooooo adorable!
That was soooooooo nice of your dad to make you breakfast!



love ya
love auntie teta(m)

10:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Colette, You have such a nice dad. I LOVE your hair cut girl. It is SO cute. say hi to mom, dad, and joe. Love ya, Auntie Lulu
(aka Auntie Rosie!!)

2:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the haircut skootch! What a perfect little daughter wishing your daddy happy valentine's day! I miss you tons! I'll be seeing you at Easter. And don't forget togive Joe a kiss from me!
xoxox
Auntie Catherine

3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home