Colette D.M.J

Of course, since we have the most beautiful daughter in the world, all our family and numerous close friends have been dying to hear more about her and see pictures and all that. So, since even proud parents like us sometimes tire of explaining to our sisters how the baby looks so much different today than she did yesterday we decided to let the pictures speak for themselves (and perhaps the occasional word as well).

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Cue: Music


"A whole new world
A dazzling place I never knew
But when I'm way up here
It's crystal clear
That now I'm in a whole new world with you"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey skoocher,

you and uncle pete look great together. can't wait to see you at x-mas. i hope that your turkey, cheerios, gravy, cheerios, mashed potatoes, and cheerios were good.
love ya tons. say hi to mom and dad. please ask mom to give me the measurements for your curtains.
rosie

8:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home