Colette D.M.J

Of course, since we have the most beautiful daughter in the world, all our family and numerous close friends have been dying to hear more about her and see pictures and all that. So, since even proud parents like us sometimes tire of explaining to our sisters how the baby looks so much different today than she did yesterday we decided to let the pictures speak for themselves (and perhaps the occasional word as well).

Monday, November 13, 2006

Guess who is almost 30!!!


Uncle Matty, how could you ever suspect that I would out your secret of only one more year before the big 3 - 0.


Hope you enjoy your cake (might I suggest the No Pudge Brownies that I had. Lest we forget - 'a moment on the lips, forever on the hips.') as much as I did mine! Happy Birthday.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow you can really tell that this kid's deprived of anything sweet and fatty...I think she really enjoyed it...maybe just a bit too much...nahh just kidding, luv ya Skooch

6:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home