Colette D.M.J

Of course, since we have the most beautiful daughter in the world, all our family and numerous close friends have been dying to hear more about her and see pictures and all that. So, since even proud parents like us sometimes tire of explaining to our sisters how the baby looks so much different today than she did yesterday we decided to let the pictures speak for themselves (and perhaps the occasional word as well).

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Reaching for the stars...


As my dear friend John Taylor once remarked, I have McNeely legs - long and luscious. And that's why (when propped up straight and hair flattened out) I am currently a smashing 24 inches tall. Beat that, JT.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

colette you are SO cute. actually your cuter than mommy.



auntie teta
P.S.tell mom not to get mad at me.just joking

2:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey colette,

if you keep growing so much in about a year you will be taller than auntie maura. keep growing!! :)

love
auntie rosie!!!

7:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I happen to have some nice legs as well and I'm an astonishing 73 inches tall. Keep eating those brownies kid - it's the only chance you've got (my waist is 34 inches).....

12:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

colette please please post pictures. also could you ask mommy to send me the measurements of you window. so i can make beautiful certains for you. thanks
love ya


rosie

1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home