Colette D.M.J

Of course, since we have the most beautiful daughter in the world, all our family and numerous close friends have been dying to hear more about her and see pictures and all that. So, since even proud parents like us sometimes tire of explaining to our sisters how the baby looks so much different today than she did yesterday we decided to let the pictures speak for themselves (and perhaps the occasional word as well).

Wednesday, October 04, 2006


I now only answer to 'Mozart'. Colette, Skooch, Dymphinator, etc.. are so last season.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sacagawea Extreme said...

Woah Dymphinator-woops! Mozart...
why are you posting so early in the morning? Why aren't you sleeping like any "normal" baby?

Your peep,
Sacagawea

4:45 PM  
Blogger Colette D.M.J said...

Just to clear the record - our computer clock must be wrong b/c if I were to ever even think about stirring, let alone posting, at that hour my mother would banish me. Of that, I'm sure. Mom's not, what some might call a 'morning person'.

10:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home