Colette D.M.J

Of course, since we have the most beautiful daughter in the world, all our family and numerous close friends have been dying to hear more about her and see pictures and all that. So, since even proud parents like us sometimes tire of explaining to our sisters how the baby looks so much different today than she did yesterday we decided to let the pictures speak for themselves (and perhaps the occasional word as well).

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Haircessories


Sometimes when I have my barettes in I look a little like Kelly Osbourne so we decided to try out a new style and see if it works any better.
(Just on a side note - a lot of my Mom's family says that I get my cynical looks from my Mom but can you see the resemblance here with my Dad?)

2 Comments:

Blogger Black Family said...

Wow! You are so cute Colette! How are you all doing? PA treating you alright? We miss you guys! Rob's in Alabama right now for training and Grace and I are still in NE. We'll be moving to Arizona after Thanksgiving. It's going to be warm! Anyway, Hope you're doing well and I always love your pics!
God Bless,

11:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, Meg, I cant say if that is any better than the Muse/Kelly Osbourne look...but hey, you tried. At least her hair isnt in her eyes...Im sure she appreciates it. HAHA It is kind of cute :)

8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home