Colette D.M.J

Of course, since we have the most beautiful daughter in the world, all our family and numerous close friends have been dying to hear more about her and see pictures and all that. So, since even proud parents like us sometimes tire of explaining to our sisters how the baby looks so much different today than she did yesterday we decided to let the pictures speak for themselves (and perhaps the occasional word as well).

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Give me skills or give me...


I'll have no more of Dad's accusations and insinuations that I am just a dumb blond. Here I am performing my newest skill - clapping. I'm pretty sure clapping at 10 months categorizes me as 'gifted' or 'close to'. I'll take no more of your cheek, Dad and take my expression as meaning business!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

colette you are getting so big!!!
now all you need to do is to sit up!!! keep up the good work.

love
auntie lulu

5:06 PM  
Blogger Colette D.M.J said...

We'll take that comment in the nicest way possible although we do sense some sarcasm...

6:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home