Colette D.M.J

Of course, since we have the most beautiful daughter in the world, all our family and numerous close friends have been dying to hear more about her and see pictures and all that. So, since even proud parents like us sometimes tire of explaining to our sisters how the baby looks so much different today than she did yesterday we decided to let the pictures speak for themselves (and perhaps the occasional word as well).

Friday, August 18, 2006

ROAD TRIP!!!


I forgot to mention - in our talk about NY - that we all traveled out there for our friend Claire Jensen's wedding to Gumby. Mom and I drove out together to New York early to get in all the pre-wedding partying. The drive was long but I managed to keep Mom awake. Here I am - someone had to be her chief naviguesser.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home