Colette D.M.J

Of course, since we have the most beautiful daughter in the world, all our family and numerous close friends have been dying to hear more about her and see pictures and all that. So, since even proud parents like us sometimes tire of explaining to our sisters how the baby looks so much different today than she did yesterday we decided to let the pictures speak for themselves (and perhaps the occasional word as well).

Sunday, July 09, 2006

A Weird Thing Happened on the Way to the World Cup



So I am just sitting minding my own business, counting down the minutes until the World Cup and, all of a sudden, out of NOWHERE - my hat starts attacking me. I don't know if it bodes badly that one of Italy's greatest fans is being attacked by her own colors. I'm telling you - if Italy doesn't win I will eat this stupid hat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home