Colette D.M.J

Of course, since we have the most beautiful daughter in the world, all our family and numerous close friends have been dying to hear more about her and see pictures and all that. So, since even proud parents like us sometimes tire of explaining to our sisters how the baby looks so much different today than she did yesterday we decided to let the pictures speak for themselves (and perhaps the occasional word as well).

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Family Pictures....

So recently we got to go visit all my relatives in Canada. A great time was had by all. However, as at all family gatherings, someone, somehow mentioned the dreaded FAMILY PICTURE.



Dad wouldn't let me in this first one. He kept mumbling something about the original 8 and psychological baggage. I didn't really get it.



Then Mom and I got to be in it. I love family pictures can't you tell???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home