Colette D.M.J

Of course, since we have the most beautiful daughter in the world, all our family and numerous close friends have been dying to hear more about her and see pictures and all that. So, since even proud parents like us sometimes tire of explaining to our sisters how the baby looks so much different today than she did yesterday we decided to let the pictures speak for themselves (and perhaps the occasional word as well).

Monday, June 26, 2006

Run in with the law...


The other day I was very alarmed to discovered that there was a warrant for my arrest.

I managed to elude the law for quite some time but after a harrowing gunfight...

He had me trapped and so, in true feminine form, I begged and pleaded (and screamed!). Eventually the sheriff was more intimidated of me than I was of him so he let me go back to my mom and dad. It was a narrow escape and I'll be sure to stay on the right side of the law from now on.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

colette, you can be sure that i would pay 5,000.00 $ for you. you are getting cuter and cuter every day. keep it up. you can be sure that we don't mind one bit.

rosie

4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home