Colette D.M.J

Of course, since we have the most beautiful daughter in the world, all our family and numerous close friends have been dying to hear more about her and see pictures and all that. So, since even proud parents like us sometimes tire of explaining to our sisters how the baby looks so much different today than she did yesterday we decided to let the pictures speak for themselves (and perhaps the occasional word as well).

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Yes, I do my own stunts.


This takes deep, deep concentration and extreme flexibility. Kids - Do not try this without an adult present.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe how big she's getting...it must be the sweet potatoes! Also, I notice how, like so many of us, she got that beautiful olive colored complexion!-for which she'll never forgive either of you!

5:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home