Colette D.M.J

Of course, since we have the most beautiful daughter in the world, all our family and numerous close friends have been dying to hear more about her and see pictures and all that. So, since even proud parents like us sometimes tire of explaining to our sisters how the baby looks so much different today than she did yesterday we decided to let the pictures speak for themselves (and perhaps the occasional word as well).

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Tuesday nights... How I miss them.


Here I am with all my 'prayer group' friends - we are all cool kids but our moms insisted on being in the picture too. How I miss our weekly gatherings - the crying, the laughing, the drinking, the praying, - it was great times for all.
PS. Simon and Erin - we missed you at the bbq!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thomas and I miss them too! But it probably is a good thig that TJ doesn't spend that much time with Colette these days - she's so pretty that she might distract him from the priesthood. (in 20 years)... :o)
Hope to see you soon!

2:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I noticed how 'praying' was the last activity listed for your "prayer group", Colette...you really need to keep your mom in line better.

9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home