Colette D.M.J

Of course, since we have the most beautiful daughter in the world, all our family and numerous close friends have been dying to hear more about her and see pictures and all that. So, since even proud parents like us sometimes tire of explaining to our sisters how the baby looks so much different today than she did yesterday we decided to let the pictures speak for themselves (and perhaps the occasional word as well).

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND CONGRATULATIONS

Happy Birthday to my dear uncle Luke - I promise not to mention that you are 28. I wonder if they make rice cereal in birthday cake flavor - if they do I'll let you know and we'll celebrate next time we are together.

BIG CONGRATULATIONS to the future Mr. and Mrs. Niall O'Donnell. We are so happy for you both - and I am happy because now Mom and Dad will stop arguing about whether you would get engaged at Easter or in the summer time. And now I am off to think about what I will wear to your wedding... We Love You Both!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home