Colette D.M.J

Of course, since we have the most beautiful daughter in the world, all our family and numerous close friends have been dying to hear more about her and see pictures and all that. So, since even proud parents like us sometimes tire of explaining to our sisters how the baby looks so much different today than she did yesterday we decided to let the pictures speak for themselves (and perhaps the occasional word as well).

Friday, February 17, 2006

I just need to focus.


Here I am taking some time out by myself to focus. I told my parents not to bother me for a while - I had to think and I need some alone time. "Is it leg, arm, stomach, diaper??? Or did they say leg, arm, diaper, stomach??? This rolling thing is so complex."

1 Comments:

Blogger Sacagawea Extreme said...

Hey, what's going on with the Dymphinator? Where're my updates!!!!

3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home