Colette D.M.J

Of course, since we have the most beautiful daughter in the world, all our family and numerous close friends have been dying to hear more about her and see pictures and all that. So, since even proud parents like us sometimes tire of explaining to our sisters how the baby looks so much different today than she did yesterday we decided to let the pictures speak for themselves (and perhaps the occasional word as well).

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Sono Sportivo


"I may not have hiked any sheer rock faces but I did roll over twice - beat that. And now I need a rest - I'm wiped. The amount of entertaining one little girl is expected to do around here - its ridiculous that I have to bear the expectations all by myself."

3 Comments:

Blogger Sacagawea Extreme said...

Wowza! What a great blog! You go girl!

8:11 PM  
Blogger Colette D.M.J said...

Not funny....

2:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As soon as I read this entry, I scrolled down to comment, but Auntie Ang beat me to it! Here's to Colette being lightened of her "I'm an only child load"!

6:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home