Colette D.M.J

Of course, since we have the most beautiful daughter in the world, all our family and numerous close friends have been dying to hear more about her and see pictures and all that. So, since even proud parents like us sometimes tire of explaining to our sisters how the baby looks so much different today than she did yesterday we decided to let the pictures speak for themselves (and perhaps the occasional word as well).

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Evangeline Marie

Potentially the funniest picture I have ever seen.  What kind of 5 minute old can make a face like this???  Say what you will about intense Irish people - but I'm pretty sure this amount of drama can only be Jalsedrama.
"Ya I know, its YNAB - I got it Dad.  I'll check it out."
Nothing like the love of siblings.
Her face says it all Lu.....
She started a little rough looking - but she is improving with age.
Done.  Now she can go to heaven and learn how to sleep through the night.  A major day in the life of our family.
Fr. Karl on a hike to find the Pascal candle....
I prefer the first 6 months postpartum to be unphoto-documented but Paul insisted.  He has no heart.
Our home-made welcome home banner thanks to the creative skills of chee-chee & the kids & my birthday flowers.
priceless
Outfit courtesy of Colette & 3M
Doting Seamstress & Patient Model


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home