Colette D.M.J

Of course, since we have the most beautiful daughter in the world, all our family and numerous close friends have been dying to hear more about her and see pictures and all that. So, since even proud parents like us sometimes tire of explaining to our sisters how the baby looks so much different today than she did yesterday we decided to let the pictures speak for themselves (and perhaps the occasional word as well).

Friday, January 16, 2009


I hope that Santa realizes that ALL I want for Christmas is one simple thing - a tree this big, in my bedroom. That's it, that's all.




Here is mom trying to prove, through one picture, that she is actually a part of our lives - despite the fact that Dad is in every other picture throughout our childhood.



This is where I won the heart of every bus driver and pedestrian in the city of Pittsburgh - or at least those that we passed on our 6 minute route.



Given the photo-ops this provided, I would totally say it was well worth the 3 hours and 2 boxes of cheerios worth of waiting that we did to make this memory.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sooo Meg I am a little suspicous as to what you have been doing with your children. I noticed one of Colette's eyes seemed a bit darker. Any ideas why?

2:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Napping - it's a violent past-time here in Pittsburgh. What can I say?

7:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home