Colette D.M.J

Of course, since we have the most beautiful daughter in the world, all our family and numerous close friends have been dying to hear more about her and see pictures and all that. So, since even proud parents like us sometimes tire of explaining to our sisters how the baby looks so much different today than she did yesterday we decided to let the pictures speak for themselves (and perhaps the occasional word as well).

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Happy Birthday x2

And this post goes out to the two most awesome aunts who have their birthdays in January - Terri and Bria.
You rock my world - and Bria your fantastic art work is proudly displayed front and center of the fridge.

Photo number 253439438 that Joe will hate when he is a teen-ager.


And then I'll save this sprinkle for Bria. And then Terri can have this sprinkle. And then the rest is mine.


It's tough to convince a very stubborn toddler that it is not OK to bundle all up and then stand inside the fridge for air conditioning. She seems to think it the height of logic.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Meg! Thanks for putting all these great pictures and for the bday shoutout :) I hope I can make it out to see you guys sometime this semester. Emma Boyle (a senior) lives in Pittsburgh and will be driving up later in Feb...maybe I can tag along with her or something. I miss you guys sooooooooo much! haha...hope Colette enjoyed her lovely artwork. We relived our childhood days and had a blast coloring. I think Matthew thought us girls had really lost it when he walked into the room and we were coloring princess pictures and listening to Taylor Swift.
Love, Bria :)

5:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Meg, Thank you SSSSSSOOOOOO much!!!! And thanks for calling me yesterday!!!!!! I loved talking to you(and Colette!!!)and tell Paul thanks for the "Happy Birthday" song!!!!!!! IT was ssssssoooooo funny!!!!!!!!!! I love you and I miss you!!
Love Terri
I love you Godmother!!!!!!!

8:05 AM  
Anonymous Cuz Johnny & co said...

We thought maybe -seeing as you are probably just sitting around- you were going to post an "It's been a year since I posted" anniversary entry on the 27th of Jan! Maybe in 20 years when you have some free time! Love you....

7:23 AM  
Anonymous Auntie Terri said...

I second that.........!!!!!

3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home