Colette D.M.J
Of course, since we have the most beautiful daughter in the world, all our family and numerous close friends have been dying to hear more about her and see pictures and all that. So, since even proud parents like us sometimes tire of explaining to our sisters how the baby looks so much different today than she did yesterday we decided to let the pictures speak for themselves (and perhaps the occasional word as well).

5 Comments:
ahahahahahahahaha...too funny! Theresa is going to be thrilled.
I told her when I took the pic that it was going up on the blog. She, of course, was super happy...:)
Unbelievable!! I was, a moment before, scrubbing your dirty floor ;) And who's the one who picked out Colette's adorable white and green dress that everyone loves? Ya, that's what I thought :)
My floor??? Dirty??? Impossible. Although I will give you that the green and white dress is cute. Perhaps exception to prove the rule? :)
whatever
Post a Comment
<< Home